Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 13% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,399 in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 30 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)