Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 11% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,106 in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Francisco, California costs $0.91 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balıkesir costs 3,500TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $250 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Victoria costs C$429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)