Cost of living comparison between Kiel, Germany and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 22% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,041 in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)