Cost of living comparison between Kiel, Germany and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 21% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,783 in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (less than a minute ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Glasgow costs £149 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $64 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $864 (42 minutes ago)