Cost of living comparison between Kiel, Germany and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 22% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,559 in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasov costs 18 lei (3 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Alicante costs €1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $120 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)