Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 21% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,388 in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $101 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ponce costs $17 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Irbid costs Dinar 1.750 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,846 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.030 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Medellín costs COL$6,250 (about 1 hour ago)