Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01109 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 48% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,310 (Taka 118,126) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)