Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01024 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 48% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,392 (Taka 135,939) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$860 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Riga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Córdoba costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)