Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00984 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 54% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,203 (Taka 122,247) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 25 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Klaipėda costs €50 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $30 (41 minutes ago)