Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01175 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 44% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,391 (Taka 118,444) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)