Cost of living comparison between Khulna, Bangladesh and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01135 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 45% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,367 (Taka 120,413) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,377 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php300 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kanazawa costs ¥200,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 35TL (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Monterrey costs Mex$ 274,990 (36 minutes ago)