Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01051 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 44% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,278 (Taka 121,569) in Khulna.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €250 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)