Cost of living in Khon Kaen, Thailand compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02680 EUR / THB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khon Kaen (Thailand) is 35% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,451 (91,455 ฿) in Khon Kaen.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨142 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (about 2 hours ago)