Cost of living in Khon Kaen, Thailand compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02605 EUR / THB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khon Kaen (Thailand) is 36% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,384 (91,495 ฿) in Khon Kaen.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Szczecin costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)