Cost of living in Kherson, Ukraine compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03221 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kherson (Ukraine) is 66% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €943 (29,277₴) in Kherson.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 128,000 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £900 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 300 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Reno, Nevada costs $1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)