Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09295 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 52% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,212 (13,045 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $124 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q9 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (41 minutes ago)