Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08790 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 52% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,297 (14,759 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $14 (1 minute ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Huelva costs €3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szczecin costs 16 zł (41 minutes ago)