Cost of living in Khaskovo, Bulgaria compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.511 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khaskovo (Bulgaria) is 43% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,599 (3,126 лв) in Khaskovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)