Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12803 EUR / SDG *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 67% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €963 (7,519 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €900 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $23 (about 1 hour ago)