Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 430 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04748 EUR / SDG *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 81% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €481 (10,134 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asunción costs 2,500,000 Gs (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 30 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)