Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13444 EUR / SDG
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 65% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €972 (7,229 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €60 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bangkok costs 7,500 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pilsen costs 12,000 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨8 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $813 (37 minutes ago)