Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12766 EUR / SDG *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 67% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €918 (7,187 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨150 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mangalore costs ₨841 (about 1 hour ago)