Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 812 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03151 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 48% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,151 (36,543₴) in Kharkiv.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $480 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Campinas costs R$ 6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €500 (31 minutes ago)