Cost of living in Kharagpur, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 123 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01249 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharagpur (India) is 46% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,451 (₨116,150) in Kharagpur.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warangal costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)