Cost of living in Khamis Mushait, Saudi Arabia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22834 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khamis Mushait (Saudi Arabia) is 32% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,913 (﷼ 8,379) in Khamis Mushait.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ponce costs $17 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Irbid costs Dinar 1.750 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,846 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Medellín costs COL$6,250 (about 1 hour ago)