Cost of living in Khamis Mushait, Saudi Arabia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24907 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khamis Mushait (Saudi Arabia) is 30% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,191 (﷼ 8,797) in Khamis Mushait.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)