Cost of living comparison between Kermanshah, Iran and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 64% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,120 (﷼ 37,848,774) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wollongong costs AU$11 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Louisville, Kentucky costs $539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)