Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 35% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,017 (﷼ 70,210,417) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (39 minutes ago)