Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 55% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,350 (﷼ 66,847,677) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €40 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Beersheba costs 10 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨800 (33 minutes ago)