Cost of living comparison between Kerman, Iran and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,623 (﷼ 122,199,634) in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Ottawa costs C$30 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Guayaquil costs $1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brisbane costs AU$16 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$6,936 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling5,000 (about 1 hour ago)