Cost of living in Kerch, Ukraine compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03199 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerch (Ukraine) is 22% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,266 (70,836₴) in Kerch.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)