Cost of living in Kerch, Ukraine compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03188 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerch (Ukraine) is 21% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,735 (54,440₴) in Kerch.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 200TL (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Limassol costs €300 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 7,000 (about 2 hours ago)