Cost of living in Kerch, Ukraine vs Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03250 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerch (Ukraine) is 21% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,901 (58,474₴) in Kerch.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $70 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tarlac costs Php941 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)