Cost of living in Kerch, Ukraine vs Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03189 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerch (Ukraine) is 21% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,588 (49,794₴) in Kerch.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dhaka costs Taka 60,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Jadid costs 10 Dinar (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $430 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs 1,000 Bs.S. (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $2,033 (42 minutes ago)