Cost of living in Kemerovo, Russia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01254 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kemerovo (Russia) is 49% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,484 (руб 118,308) in Kemerovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 25 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberaba costs R$ 20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)