Cost of living in Kemerovo, Russia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01612 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kemerovo (Russia) is 36% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,602 (руб 99,345) in Kemerovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.40 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (44 minutes ago)