Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 349 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.719 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 16% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,360 (C$6,068) in Kelowna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php5,083 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,800 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)