Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 355 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.672 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 11% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,330 (C$4,954) in Kelowna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 15 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)