Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 395 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.673 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 11% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,994 (C$4,450) in Kelowna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (30 minutes ago)