Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 409 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.672 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 10% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,138 (C$6,156) in Kelowna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Aracaju costs R$ 700 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rochester, New York costs $30 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cebu City costs Php500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,484 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rennes costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (about 2 hours ago)