Cost of living in Kecskemét, Hungary compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00310 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is 41% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,235 (398,881 Ft) in Kecskemét.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 25,800 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $635 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €133 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lima costs S/. 3,500 (35 minutes ago)