Cost of living in Kecskemét, Hungary compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00323 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is 40% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,866 (577,663 Ft) in Kecskemét.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$11,094 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 73,800 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hurghada costs E£ 189 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (35 minutes ago)