Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18215 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 55% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,309 (7,186TL) in Kayseri.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luton costs £25 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)