Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21458 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 52% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,245 (5,804TL) in Kayseri.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 610 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsingborg costs 95 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 500 kn (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bridgetown costs 1,300 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 3,500 kn (about 1 hour ago)