Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.16001 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 58% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €842 (5,264TL) in Kayseri.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 20 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anchorage, Alaska costs $430 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tunis costs 6.000 Dinar (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (about 3 hours ago)