Cost of living comparison between Kayseri, Turkey and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29968 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 34% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,660 (5,540TL) in Kayseri.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Craiova costs 900 lei (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in İzmir costs 2.44TL (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $7 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ghaziabad costs ₨971,706 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seville costs €600 (35 minutes ago)