Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 234%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 273 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 74% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,339 (2,860,804 Franc) in Kayes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元139 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Midland, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 1 hour ago)