Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00756 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,870 (¥379,732) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $615 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $105 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tyumen' costs руб 400 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)