Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00756 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,403 (¥450,013) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 128,000 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £900 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 300 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Reno, Nevada costs $1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)