Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00759 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,880 (¥379,513) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,085 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $20 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)