Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00765 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,893 (¥378,059) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Darwin costs AU$1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 35 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $14 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €499 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)