Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00801 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 14% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,500 (¥312,067) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 468 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tumkur costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 2 hours ago)