Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 16% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,610 in Kavala.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)