Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 13% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,273 in Kavala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $700 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €70 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b15 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (27 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (44 minutes ago)