Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 17% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,149 in Kavala.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 25 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €20 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Klaipėda costs €50 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $30 (39 minutes ago)