Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00803 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 14% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,394 (¥298,322) in Katsuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (31 minutes ago)