Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00805 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,929 (¥239,648) in Katsuta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Vermont costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $480 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Campinas costs R$ 6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €8 (24 minutes ago)