Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00736 EUR / NPR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,192 prices entered by 151 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 38% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,748 (₨ 237,406) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $2,150 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Aguadilla costs $1.51 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)