Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 814 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00857 EUR / NPR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 36% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,988 (₨ 232,124) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)