Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 885 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00870 EUR / NPR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 35% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,448 (₨ 281,419) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,779 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boise, Idaho costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 5,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,525 (about 3 hours ago)