Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 971 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00888 EUR / NPR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 34% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,660 (₨ 186,860) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (about 1 hour ago)