Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,099 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00774 EUR / NPR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 28% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,440 (₨ 186,126) in Kathmandu.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 2 hours ago)