Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 875 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00845 EUR / NPR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 38% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,557 (₨ 184,334) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $610 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santa Marta costs COL$1,600 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mendoza costs ARS $470,184 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,863 (about 1 hour ago)