Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 111 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 22% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,118 in Katerini.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 350,000 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €100 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nadiad costs ₨1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,506 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 80,000 Leone (42 minutes ago)