Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 167 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 20% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,253 in Katerini.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £3.33 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)