Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 173 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 20% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,504 in Katerini.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.75TL (about 1 hour ago)