Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 114 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 22% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,118 in Katerini.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsingborg costs 95 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 500 kn (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bridgetown costs 1,300 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 3,500 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)