Cost of living comparison between Katerini, Greece and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 138 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 19% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,533 in Katerini.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)