Cost of living in Kasur, Pakistan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00648 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kasur (Pakistan) is 53% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,377 (₨212,430) in Kasur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,777 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zenica costs 350KM (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 15,000 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toronto costs C$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)