Cost of living comparison between Kassel, Germany and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kassel (Germany) is 15% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,309 in Kassel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,832 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨150 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 750 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨2,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨4,000 (about 1 hour ago)