Cost of living in Kassel, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kassel (Germany) is 15% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,593 in Kassel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Greater Sudbury costs C$23,940 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)