Cost of living in Kassel, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kassel (Germany) is 12% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,348 in Kassel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Constanţa costs 1.20 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Donetsk costs 36₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £80 (about 1 hour ago)