Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12620 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 27% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,792 (22,122元) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Essen costs €12 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Swansea costs £6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Petersburg costs руб 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Leeds costs £753 (about 1 hour ago)