Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12774 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 25% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,510 (元27,479) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Phnom Penh costs 4,020 Riels (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Grand Cayman costs CI$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montclair, New Jersey costs $13 (about 3 hours ago)