Cost of living in Kasese, Uganda compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 237 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00022 EUR / UGX
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kasese (Uganda) is 48% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,563 (6,958,462 Shilling) in Kasese.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)