Cost of living in Kasese, Uganda compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 219 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00022 EUR / UGX
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kasese (Uganda) is 49% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,373 (6,258,954 Shilling) in Kasese.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (34 minutes ago)