Cost of living in Kasese, Uganda compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 264 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00023 EUR / UGX
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kasese (Uganda) is 46% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,450 (6,177,789 Shilling) in Kasese.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 128 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 18 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 1 hour ago)