Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09618 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 27% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,301 (34,323 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $189 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 120 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (about 2 hours ago)