Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10031 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 33% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,457 (34,469 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 2 hours ago)