Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09740 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 33% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,788 (28,627 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 180TL (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nicosia costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)