Cost of living comparison between Karlstad, Sweden and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10309 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 41% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,524 (34,185 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)