Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 9% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,726 in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jyväskylä costs €60 (34 minutes ago)