Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 9% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,085 in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (26 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (40 minutes ago)