Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 457 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 19% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,270 in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in New York City costs $1.06 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nicosia costs €0.08 (about 2 hours ago)