Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 202 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 7% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,327 in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨170 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (27 minutes ago)