Cost of living comparison between Karlsruhe, Germany and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 7% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,673 in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 32 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,300TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Iowa City, Iowa costs $0.01 (31 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Athens costs €0.75 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,333 (about 1 hour ago)