Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 284 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 7% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,000 in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.29 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨35,578 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pietermaritzburg costs R 17 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Eindhoven costs €0.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)