Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 96 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03778 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 20% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,498 (66,108 Kč) in Karlovy Vary.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (26 minutes ago)