Cost of living comparison between Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 180 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03697 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 22% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,442 (66,063 Kč) in Karlovy Vary.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Wuxi costs 元10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)