Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 127 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03837 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 19% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,270 (59,172 Kč) in Karlovy Vary.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)