Cost of living comparison between Karimnagar, India and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01340 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 28% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,240 (₨167,083) in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rohtak costs ₨150 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nairobi costs Shilling120 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Addis Ababa costs 5.00 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)