Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01378 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 27% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,822 (₨132,203) in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,000 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)