Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01303 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 4% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,484 (₨190,623) in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 109,000TL (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,490 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Savannah, Georgia costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)