Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01427 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 6% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,315 (₨232,339) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £5.65 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (about 1 hour ago)