Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01417 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 7% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,012 (₨283,123) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$706 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $90 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Juan costs $713 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 70₴ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$4,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)