Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,956 (3,899,645 Dinar) in Karbala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $505 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨100 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨5.63 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (about 1 hour ago)