Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00069 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 25% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,762 (5,478,012 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$70 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Moresby costs 7 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 250,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nagano costs ¥144 (about 1 hour ago)