Cost of living comparison between Karaman, Turkey and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29673 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaman (Turkey) is 30% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,621 (8,834TL) in Karaman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valencia costs €25,880 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Le Mans costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €500 (about 3 hours ago)