Cost of living in Karaman, Turkey compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25225 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaman (Turkey) is 33% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,088 (8,277TL) in Karaman.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)