Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01239 EUR / KGS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 20% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,354 (270,802 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php3,000 (about 1 hour ago)