Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01258 EUR / KGS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 20% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,243 (257,783 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)