Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01182 EUR / KGS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 19% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,328 (281,558 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨1,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,118 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,600 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM189 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 150 ман (about 1 hour ago)