Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 48% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,348 (﷼ 66,805,026) in Karaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Morelia costs Mex$ 7,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $9,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 2,000 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,017 (18 minutes ago)