Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 48% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,546 (﷼ 71,191,724) in Karaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $14 (less than a minute ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Huelva costs €3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szczecin costs 16 zł (40 minutes ago)