Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 51% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,420 (﷼ 65,820,820) in Karaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,067 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 2 hours ago)