Cost of living comparison between Karaj, Iran and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 33% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,523 (﷼ 85,222,086) in Karaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shijiazhuang costs 元2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bern costs CHF 75 (18 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Kumamoto costs ¥5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)