Cost of living in Karagandy, Kazakhstan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00252 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karagandy (Kazakhstan) is 7% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,418 (959,258 KZT) in Karagandy.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,039 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vicenza costs €1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $864 (43 minutes ago)