Cost of living in Karagandy, Kazakhstan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00249 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karagandy (Kazakhstan) is 7% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,789 (1,120,097 KZT) in Karagandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨1,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,118 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,600 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM189 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 150 ман (about 1 hour ago)