Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00280 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 58% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,307 (466,810 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (about 1 hour ago)