Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00260 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 61% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,128 (433,989 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Havana costs 1.00 CUC (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)