Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00264 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 61% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,128 (427,469 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 500 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €40 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨71,155 (31 minutes ago)