Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00303 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 55% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,413 (466,362 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 399 NT$ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raipur costs ₨150 (31 minutes ago)