Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00253 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 62% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €953 (376,079 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 60,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vilnius costs €549 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Wrocław costs 2,450 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Bălţi costs 22 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Jena costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)