Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,568 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00878 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 52% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,189 (₨135,362) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨150 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)