Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,668 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00899 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 51% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,850 (₨205,705) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)