Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 68%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,766 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00742 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 61% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,025 (₨138,170) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 25 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Klaipėda costs €50 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $30 (40 minutes ago)