Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,979 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00736 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 59% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,059 (₨143,879) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$860 (about 4 hours ago)