Cost of living in Kara, Togo compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kara (Togo) is 16% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,175 (1,425,796 Franc) in Kara.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 11 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,330 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)