Cost of living in Kaposvár, Hungary compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00327 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 50% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,456 (444,930 Ft) in Kaposvár.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belize City costs BZ$790 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aracaju costs R$ 1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr14 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Goiânia costs R$ 100,000 (25 minutes ago)