Cost of living comparison between Kaposvár, Hungary and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00326 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 44% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,112 (648,703 Ft) in Kaposvár.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brighton and Hove costs £0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $661 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 500 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Resistencia costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Calama costs CH$32,000 (about 1 hour ago)