Cost of living in Kaposvár, Hungary compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00324 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 52% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,347 (415,293 Ft) in Kaposvár.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belfast costs £300 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malmo costs 600 kr (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)