Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02797 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 21% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,136 (76,369 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagasaki costs ¥800 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥467,590 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$58,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)