Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02952 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 18% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,463 (83,431 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 198 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)