Cost of living comparison between Kaohsiung City, Taiwan and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02893 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 24% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,903 (65,758 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 430,000 (about 2 hours ago)