Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02787 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 19% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,263 (81,174 NT$) in Kao-hsiung.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Palo Alto, California costs $4.95 (2 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Busan costs ₩9,600 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 30,000 kr (40 minutes ago)