Cost of living in Kansas City, Missouri, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 667 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.850 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kansas City, Missouri (United States) is 7% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,115 ($3,666) in Kansas City, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)