Cost of living in Kansas City, Missouri, United States vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,000 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.879 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kansas City, Missouri (United States) is 29% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,444 ($2,779) in Kansas City, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Middelburg, Mpumalanga costs R 100 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €55 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in New York City costs $1.06 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (about 1 hour ago)