Cost of living in Kansas City, Missouri, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 576 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.941 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kansas City, Missouri (United States) is 20% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,749 ($3,985) in Kansas City, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,000 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)