Cost of living comparison between Kansas City, Missouri, United States and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 644 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.891 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kansas City, Missouri (United States) is 14% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,841 ($3,188) in Kansas City, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,626 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Managua costs 3,000 C$ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php350 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valparaiso costs CH$380 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wuxi costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 243 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)