Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Kano has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kano.
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00248 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 55% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,222 (492,498 ₦) in Kano.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $828 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 2,500,000 L£ (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,865 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$1,550 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.80 (about 1 hour ago)