Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Kano has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kano.
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00233 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 56% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,144 (491,259 ₦) in Kano.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (32 minutes ago)