Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00554 EUR / LKR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 25% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,176 (392,803 ₨) in Kandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 128,000 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £900 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 300 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Reno, Nevada costs $1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)