Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00739 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 12% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,012 (¥407,741) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 610 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsingborg costs 95 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 500 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bridgetown costs 1,300 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 3,500 kn (about 1 hour ago)