Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00750 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 12% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,144 (¥419,134) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dhaka costs Taka 30 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valletta costs €15,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taiyuan costs 元1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,935 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Randers costs kr6,500 (about 1 hour ago)