Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00781 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 21% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,422 (¥310,127) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 3 hours ago)