Cost of living comparison between Kanazawa, Japan and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00826 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,987 (¥361,590) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Glasgow costs £149 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $64 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $864 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Madurai costs ₨65 (about 1 hour ago)