Cost of living comparison between Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21629 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 21% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,466 (RM11,399) in Kampung Baru Subang.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,832 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨150 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 750 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨2,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨4,000 (about 1 hour ago)