Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00020 EUR / KHR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 9% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,547 (12,514,602 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 130 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨550 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 0.50 (about 2 hours ago)