Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia vs Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00022 EUR / KHR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 7% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,955 (8,904,757 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Campinas costs R$ 6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Daejeon costs ₩1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belfast costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)