Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 521 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00023 EUR / UGX
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 31% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,713 (7,467,990 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 4.90 zł (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 678 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle costs AU$27,167 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (about 2 hours ago)