Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00023 EUR / UGX
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 525 prices entered by 61 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 30% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,111 (9,050,493 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,253 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Al Ain costs Dirham 4,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €34,681 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (about 2 hours ago)